One of my favorite past times is downloading random apps on my phone. If I don't like it, I simply delete the app after a couple of days or so. Here are my top 5 random apps of 2013 that I find myself using regularly. *You can check AppCrawlr for alternative apps specific for your device's operating system.
CamScanner: This app allows you to turn your mobile device into a document scanner. I use this to store receipts and other important docs while on the go. I simply take a picture of the receipt, crop what I need, and upload the photo as a PDF to DropBox for later use. Check Google Play and the App Store to download.
InstaFlash: You ever wish a picture had a little extra light. Well, that's where Instaflash works it's magic. This app also provides simple photo editing. Check the App store to download.
IconSkins: Personalize your iPhone with this app. IconSkins has hundreds of background images (including HD) that gives your iPhone a complete display makeover.
iQueue Free: Need to add movies to your Netflix queue on the go? As of now, the standard Netflix app does not allow us to add DVDs to our Netflix queue. However, iQueue does. Check the App store to download.
Apps Gone Free: Last but not least, this app is the main source of my random apps. Apps Gone Free notifies me everyday of free apps that in most cases cost $$. By far, my best find of 2013.






Nice layout!
ReplyDeleteNice post dear. I like it Linux Thin Client & Citrix Thin Client
ReplyDelete